February 2022 - Present
Senior Software Engineering Analyst
Accenture Federal Services
December 2021 - January 2022
Software Engineering Analyst
October 2020 - November 2021
- Used Agile Scrum methodology for the iterative development of Robotics Process Automation application, using VB.Net and SQL, participated in weekly Sprints, and led daily standup meetings.
- Wrote test plans, test scripts and scenarios for functional, stress, performance, load, and regression testing.
- Conducted four levels of testing including, but not limited to, stress, unit, integration to verify end user requirements are met.
- Proficient in documenting, finding, and reporting bugs using the proprietary software Jira.
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Confluence
- Oracle SQL
- Robotics Process Automation
- UiPath Studio
Sergeant, Combat Engineer (1371)
United States Marine Corps Reserve
June 2014 – June 2020
- Supervised, mentored, guided, and trained five Marines.
- Specialized in demolitions for urban breaching.
- Trained in land mine warfare and route clearance.